Furious Anger-Shyheim feat Big L

Bobby Sands

The song is on Shyheim's Manchild album and its also on that Wu Tang collectives compilation. its a great song.I will upload it in mp3 if ye want?

It's a great song, Shyheim & Big L has some great chemsitry together on the track, i can remember hearing this many years ago & i still bump it ont he regular.

Preach

dude, if you got manchild, upload "verses from the arsenal" as well. that piano sample is fire and shyheim comes nice on it imo. i love the beat switchup during the first portion of the song.

Preach

^^Yea i never get sick of the song.

Here it is for those of you that don't have it.please rep:

http://rapidshare.com/files/48515027/03-Big_L___Shyeim_-_Furious_Anger.mp3

Actually the version from Wu Tang Collectives is better quality and has a different intro.Here it is:

http://rapidshare.com/files/48515027/03-Big_L___Shyeim_-_Furious_Anger.mp3
this is why i love to keep full discographies on all my artists i have on my computer even though there are songs that appear up to six times in my playlist. the neatness makes the waste of hard drive space an affordable expenditure for my part.

Preach

^^
track is hot too imo.

what i meant is i'm a consistency freak and if i have a song on one album, and the same song appears on another album in my music collection, i don't delete one of them so as to not have doubles. now that may seem inconsistent to you as some songs will have a higher chance of being played when they are all added to a playlist and you have shuffle on, what i mean is that when i am done my external harddrive will be a hiphop library that i could take with me and go live in a dungeon with and i'd never even need to come out for air :)

Bobby Sands

Nah, i do the same. i have tonnes of songs that appear on more than one album. although the version of Furious Anger from the Wu-Tang Collectives compilation has a different intro to the Manchild version and the quality seems better.

Yea Verses From The Arsenal is a good track as well.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.