funny story.

linx

Staff member
Alright so I went downtown last night to check out some local dudes and Apathy was gonna be there as well. He lives in Connecticut and Providence, RI (where I live) is his second home. It's not far away at all. Anyway, I get there at about 8. The doors didn't open until about 9:00-9:30. Between that time me and my boy are waiting for the doors to open, just standing around talkling to these 2 girls.

So i'm standing there and I see this one kid walk up to me. He says "yo" and gives me daps. I'm thinking ok cool, maybe I know him. But then he goes "Apathy, right?". I was speechless for like 5 seconds and then I just said "nah" and laughed. I think he got embarassed after that because he went and hid behind one of his friends until the doors opened and he went inside. I was laughing at that the entire night pretty much. Also, the shit started at like 11:30 when it was advertised for 8:00! That sucked.

:laugh:

linx

Staff member
PuffnScruff said:
LMAO you should have ran with it man, took pictures with him and shit. you could have started charging people 5 bucks a photo
Yeah, but that's the kind of shit you don't think of til' after it happens. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.