Funky hip hop

Farzin

I am looking for some funky hip hop and i was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. i am not soo much looking for actualy funk music but more the good feel it has to it. I hope you can understand what i am tryin to say if not then just tell me what songs, artist you associate with being funky and why.

Farzin

It is not soo much that i am looking for funky beats/music its that i am looking for feel good music. For example its a good day. Everythigns cool and you feeling good. What songs would you put on to make you even feel better? Songs that just make you feel good. HAPPY SONGS! lol i dont know how to explain it.

Farzin

.cloud. said:
Jin - "Hey Jin" maybe?

was that on jins album? then no i cant remember it having such a song.

ok lets try this, what songs when you put them in give you a good feeling? like" its gonna be a good day". i dont know how else to explain it.

Downloading the kurupt song thanks.

its not bad but not good enough.

Little Skittle

outkast- funky ride
da brat- funkdafied
warren g- anything from the "g funk era" album

these three choices came to my head, and i just realized that they all had the word "funk " in them when i typed it...wierd

What kind of funk are you looking for? Name a few examples.

Check out these:
Outkast - Southernplayalisticadilacmuzik
Outkast - Crumblin' Erb
Cee-Lo - My Kind Of People
Cee-Lo - Living Again
Warren G - I Want It All

I have a feeling you want the stereotypical George Clintion style funk so who knows if the above will be of any use to you.

Basically I only listen to funky Hip Hop aka FEEL GOOD MUSIC (Quik, Roger Troutman, Suga Free)... DJ Quik is the best, he's the king of the P-Funk in hip hop and he's the best with the talkbox.

Gotta cop.. "Safe + Sound" first and than "Rhythm-al-ism", they are way 2 fonky, like all Quik's records.

A track to have an idea... "I Useta Know Her" DJ Quik feat. AMG!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.