full albums

Little Skittle

where can i download full albums besides mirc, kuz idk how to use that... i kno this has prolly been discussed a thousand times, but i used the quick search and nothin is coming up...thanks!

ok

download mirc

type /server irc.rizon.net

join room "rap-albums"

join "spit"

in spit type !search (album name)

you will receive a message telling you what to type to get the album sent to you . have fun

damn u guys are hella nice about this kinda stuff, i post these kinda questions on other forums, and i get burnt, anyways i alrdy know how to use irc, go to h-t-t-p://w-w-w.packetnews.com/search.php?type=0&kw=cel (remove the dashes in the http and www if u no how) , type in what u want in the search and just click on the numbers next to the results, higher the get the better the chance of u getting it.

Little Skittle

two187pac said:
ok

download mirc

type /server irc.rizon.net

join room "rap-albums"

join "spit"

in spit type !search (album name)

you will receive a message telling you what to type to get the album sent to you . have fun

thanks but that shit was ALL FUCKED UP

i just downloaded mirc, connected to the room rap-albums , i see all these albums coming up but i have no clue how to get them sent to me, plz help

JaY LoVe said:
i just downloaded mirc, connected to the room rap-albums , i see all these albums coming up but i have no clue how to get them sent to me, plz help
you join the room "spit"

in spit you type !search (albums name)

a bot will then message you with a string to type that will look something like

"/Botname xdcc send #63"

you then copy and paste the string into a window and a bot will send you a file transfer request. accept it and the download will start. if your looking for some well known classic albums heres a nice site that im sure u can find some good stuff on.

http://cyber-crimes.ws/?cc=content/rap

have fun.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.