Fucking finally

Shadows

I got myself a job and i didn't have to bone the manager. ;)

San Diego Zoo.

Welcome to the San Diego Zoo

I wanted to feed the chimps. :( As my hairy ass would blend in with them. But I will be selling the tickets at the admissions.

It's great b/c I wont be greeting people pissed about gas prices. Now i will be greeting people that actually want to have fun. (though, i don't want to jinx myself and end up having bitchy customers.)

I wont lose this job unless I'm laid off. I'm positive and responsible.

Since December 12th i've been unemployed. God, that's long. I was finally getting impatient and made a blog of it. Thank you guys for responding to it. And Keco, I did try craigslist, that's why I was on it last time and accidentally stumbled across the lovely personals. lmao

Oh, I need to go through that dumb drug screening that i will pass.

peace

Shadows

Sorry for the title. lol. I was just happy.

^you're from the bay.

Try Zoo too. They are going to hire a 2nd batch of people. Also Sea World and Soak City. Those are the only places hiring. I just didn't want to apply at Soak B/c I would be tortured by seeing women in bikini's meanwhile my girl is on her dot.

Yeshua, I don't think so. I would only bone to get hired. ;)

hizzle?

Staff member
Yeah I got a job too. Same one as last summer. It's poo. I'm trying to get hired by the government right now.

I'm also working in my soccer club this summer, as a coach and in the administration. Plus, I'll be in the formation center during the summer, so that's a good thing.

Last summer I made like 5k. Which was basically twice what I made in a week of the Euro 2008 betting.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Yeah I got a job too. Same one as last summer. It's poo. I'm trying to get hired by the government right now.

I'm also working in my soccer club this summer, as a coach and in the administration. Plus, I'll be in the formation center during the summer, so that's a good thing.

Last summer I made like 5k. Which was basically twice what I made in a week of the Euro 2008 betting.
lol, I won 1500$ at Euro 2008 Betting.

Almost got another 2000 had fucking Portugal beaten the Swiss ... Losers.

Shadows

For those that go to the Zoo and are from Canada, make sure you tell them you want the Canadian discount. Ya'll get 25% off. The biggest discount we offer. We are not allowed to offer any discount even if you are a senior. You have to ask for it. :/

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.