Fuck it!!!!!!!

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
ive been had 2 get this off my chest

koo g rap >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rakim

Rakim cant fuck with kool g rap !!!!!

lol! I like Kool G alot, but I like Rakim also.. I never really thought about who was better really.. Although I think I've listened to Kool G alittle more though probaly altogether.. I dont find myself listening to "The Master" and his older stuff like "Don't Sweat The Technique" with Eric B anymore.. But I was just listening to "4,5,6" about 2 weeks ago...

"Sundown and Sunset I'm leavin one wet, slowly I step, my head sweats, my hand on my tec/
I die for respect, let the slugs and the bodies connect.."

LOL!

Cant wait for Rakims new album though.. whenever the hell it drops.

Casey

Staff member
G Rap is in my Top 5 Dead Or Alive. Rak ain't.

KGR is the fucking Kingpin. Anyone else got his "Roots of Evil" album - that shit is hot. Unfortunately his 90's work is very under-rated. I have 4,5,6 as well but I prefer Roots Of Evil..... Thugz Love Story pts 1, 2, and 3 is the shiznit.

AmerikazMost

roaches said:
Nah.

G Rap never made a "Ghetto" or "Mahogany".
:thumb:

Kool G Rap is straight grimy. Rakim is a lot more versatile.

You'd never hear "Waiting for the World to End" from G Rap.

As far as lyrical ability is concerned though, they're on the same level. Both top 5 lyricists of all-time.

linx

Staff member
Militant said:
G Rap is in my Top 5 Dead Or Alive. Rak ain't.

KGR is the fucking Kingpin. Anyone else got his "Roots of Evil" album - that shit is hot. Unfortunately his 90's work is very under-rated. I have 4,5,6 as well but I prefer Roots Of Evil..... Thugz Love Story pts 1, 2, and 3 is the shiznit.
What the FUCK @ "Rak Ain't". :confused:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.