Fuck Hot 97 and Miss Jones

ArtsyGirl

What the fuck??! How rude is that shit! Did they do a song when 9/11 happened? I wonder if they found that so funny! Shit is so off they should be sent over to Aceh so they can see how funny that shit really is!
Who was the chick saying she didnt like it?

I hope that Asian person talkin in that interview comes the next day and bitch slaps the fuck outta Miss Jones, that dumbass bitch. She is fucking trash if that's what she laughs about everyday.

yea i just seen on local news. completely fucked up shit.

never like hot97 and their radio from dj's to everybody and this gives me more reason to hate.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Wat they say about Aaliyah i heard bout it, but never knew wat was said

Man i would have slapped Miss Jones or wateva the fuck up.

it wasnt even remotely funny. Mrs Jones could catch a boot to the face i fuckin despise her always trying to "go over the edge" but is just so unfunny and a fuckin cunt

Hot 97 should lose its FCC license and Miss Jones should be fired and blacklisted for that crap. What, they thought making fun of a tragedy of that magnitude was funny? She, and the asshole who made that We Are The World parody can go to Hell for all I care.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.