fuck g unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah fuck G Unit FUCK THEM

GGGGGGGG G UNOT

WEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIDdddddEEEEEEEEE

Fuck that fake snitch fake thug couldnt seel a rock on the block I was raised on!!!!!!!!!!!

Fake ass fiffftttt fuck that steriod fake fuck affuck al;skfjasldfjkbn dfuck

Exposed snitch ass snitch

On the real this shit is already getting old

killahill187um said:
blaa blaa blaa 2 this thread

Agreed....ooooooooooo, 50 Cent has security. HUGE SUPRISE. I remember the source did an article on how important security is to rappers now days, and Suge has like 3 guys that does security for him (he must have given them Saturday night off though)

This is really corny now. This I hate G-Unit bandwagon thing is so old now. You guys are mad that these guys are on top. If G-Unit didn't exists, there'd be no alternative to listen to in mainstream rap, but the crappy downsouth stuff. I don't see anyone hating on Ying Yang-NOW THEY SUCK

Hituup said:
This is really corny now. This I hate G-Unit bandwagon thing is so old now. You guys are mad that these guys are on top. If G-Unit didn't exists, there'd be no alternative to listen to in mainstream rap, but the crappy downsouth stuff. I don't see anyone hating on Ying Yang-NOW THEY SUCK
True, but there's no talking to these animals so why try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.