Fuck biters!!!

To you dumb people who don't believe that 50 Cent/Nas and others that I've forgotten to mention bites Tupac's style, your dumbasses will find out sooner or later, one way or the other.
Anyways, I'm up and out.. Hate on me all you want, I don't care.

What was done in the dark will come to light. There are secrets that everybody's gonna find out about.. - 2pac

freekygeeky said:
To you dumb people who don't believe that 50 Cent/Nas and others that I've forgotten to mention bites Tupac's style, your dumbasses will find out sooner or later, one way or the other.

What was done in the dark will come to light. There are secrets that everybody's gonna find out about.. - 2pac
We already know Nas bite the shit out of pac. and 50s done everything but say I want to be 2pac.

your a horrible musical groupie.

believe it or not 2pac didnt start hip hop and he was influenced by rappers before him. fuck of back to "life"

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
freekygeeky said:

once again i wanna give you a big hug and say .... hi nooooob!
Its ok to be retarded

freekygeeky said:

Nas >>>> Tupac :thumb:

freekygeeky said:

if you hate biters, then you're gonna enjoy this...

http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=16ZA5BA6HWX8Q3LT2VC76MRBRD

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.