Freshest MC Ive heard in a long while

Juice sent out a bulletin on myspace telling everybody to check this rapper out and ofcourse if juice recommended em hes gonna be sick with it. The cats name is Zoser his flow is chillin and his lyrics are top notch I strongly suggest you listen to em here http://www.myspace.com/1daymusicgroupzo

Some hot lines-"you know the business/its business over bitches/got bitches bendin over sayin my dick is so delicous/the flow is vicous/and yo its sharp as broken dishes"-No jokes no games

"Happily Ever after is not a factor/and you can hear the tears in my Laughter."-Nowhere to Hide

and Legends of the Fall displays the best story telling ive seen since Pac.Speakin of pac u can deffianetely can hear some influence but its far from Biting. I believe what seperates the fakes from the greats is the greats make you hear the soul in the music. Please check em out add em if u like em but if not atleast give em a try

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.