Freestyle: Art of Rhyme (documentry) link inside

Stone_Cold

Yeah man i saw about the last 20 minutes of it on TV last week and have ordered the DVD. It was sweet when Supernat ripped down the poster and tore it up lol
Excellent Documentary!

The documentaries about an hour or so... Its a streaming video, with an option to download i think, but i dont know how big the file is.

I think it was good, but coulda been better. Seemed like there was a misrepresentation of white emcees on it. The video has freestyle footage of some of the legends, but at the same time it seems that everytime they showed a white guy freestyling he was wack, when they coulda had footage of dudes like eyedea, eminem, or sage str8 killin it.

Stone_Cold

You've probably seen it already but check out Eyedea and Slugs freestyle from the Wake Up Show, its on youtube.

That shit amazes me!

Its funny as hell when Slug disses him about his moustache, and Eyedea comes back with a sweet reply!

yea thats a pretty dope wake up show freestyle. Infact from what i've heard basically everytime slug and eyedea cypher back and forth its some pretty dope shit. I heard a few more on a Orphanage Project freestyle mixtape, and on another live Slug and Eyedea freestyle album called 'we really freestyle' I think.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.