Freddie Foxxx Drops “Lost” 94’ Album, Rumored OG Tupac Track “Killa” To Be Included

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Freddie Foxxx’ 1994 anticipated sophomore release Crazy Like A Foxxx will be available digitally on iTunes and in retail stores on July 29th through Fat Beats Records and will feature guest appearances from the late Tupac Shakur, Kool G Rap and Chuck D.

“It was important for me to [release] Crazy Like A Foxxx because I took it back in, and I remastered it. I just wanted to give them the whole entire album," the rapper told HipHopDX.com.

As an added bonus, Foxxx and Fat Beats will also include unheard tracks from the original 1993 demo of the album that will feature production from D.I.T.C.'s Showbiz, Lord Finesse and Buckwild.

Rumor has it that "Killa," the collabo which features the late Tupac Shakur and Ray Dogg (now Benzino) will be released in its original form and not the remix version that was put out on Benzino’s 2004 release Arch Nemesis.

Crazy Like A Foxxx is available for pre-order at Amazon.com.

Click here to listen to a teaser of the double album that was put together by DJ Monster.

Tracklist

Disc 1: Jailhouse Version

Can’t Break Away
Crazy Like A Foxxx (Ultramagnetic Diss)
Interlude
So Tough (Video Mix)
Daddy Boot Knock
Project Mice
Jailhouse Rock
Killa (Feat. 2Pac)
Meet Some Skins
Interlude
Shotty In The Back
Interlude
Funk In Yo Brain
Step (Feat. Chuck D of Public Enemy)
Do What You Gotta Do
Pressure On The Brain
Rev Glock (Skit)
Rev Glock
Crazy Like a Foxxx (Alternate Mix)
Amen

Disc 2: (D.I.T.C. Version)

Intro
Call of the Wild
Can’t Break Away
Click Click
8 Bars To Catch A Body
Project Mice
Rev. Glock
Crazy Like A Foxxx
Man Destroys Man
Pressure On The Brain
Who Is The Middle Man
Cook A Niggaz Ass (Feat. Kool G Rap)

how da fuck can it be 1994 and be comin out now?! iz dis like a re-release or has dis shit been lost in da mix fo almost 15 years? i dont use no faggot ass itunes and i be damned if im gonna buy some old ass shit repackaged in a damn store. gimme a muthafuckin download of da songs

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.