Fred Knuxx to Release "Repo Man" Mixtape

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Fred Knuxx to Release “Repo Man” Mixtape.

Wilmington, DE. – April 30th - The big deal from the small wonder Fred Knuxx is planning to release his newest mixtape hosted by DJ Kurupt on May 10th. The mixtape has many features including Fatman Scoop, Paul Wall, Eddie Kane Jr. and more. Fred Knuxx is also planning to release a single for the summer which will be decided upon on a later date. The mixtape will be available at many mixtape retailers including mixunit.com and urbanballer.com.

Interview Contact:
Brennan Sayre
sayre@trendsetta.com

Fred Knuxx Links:
www.fredknuxx.com
www.myspace.com/fredknuxx

####

Get ya KickStand On, the joint that won Dj Kurupts Unsigned Hype Mixtape Contest is good and his DJ Fingaz freestyles are solid. Repo Man on the otherhand, is just plain old wack:

-Dear Iraq is probably the most over publicised/rated joint.
-Someone should tell Knuxx to refrain from attempting to croon choruses.
-The majority of tracks are imitative and middle-of-the-road.
-The whole "I'm about to run this game" stance is played out and boring.

You really cant be WACK and plus as many mixtapes as he does and have a large nyc mixtape dj hosting, have features from Paul Wall, Fatman Scoop and more. He may not be your style but he is def not wack. Fred Knuxx is in talks with a few major labels to tell you the truth

www.myspace.com/fredknuxx check out his music and give it a chance. I dont like every song of his and i am his manager. Click a few songs and find one you like...im sure you will find one

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online