fred durst is on dj honda's new album? wtf?

ARon

What the hell. I got that Mos Def track and thought I saw a track list I dont remember seeing this lol. Distorted yelling is still as cool as it was in like 2000 or whatever. Freddie D lol. Beat aint too shabby, of course.

Yeah what the fuck?

I vaguely remembering reading an extensive interview where he said he wanted to be taken seriously as a movie director because he realised that no one, himself included, thought highly of his musical career?

But now I see songs, not films.

.. really? Thats odd, I swear I saw a track listing before and that track wasnt there. But it sure as hell is now

edit: u listen to the whole album yet? any good?

Casey

Staff member
It's easy to hate on Durst due to his annoying fratboy persona, but the fact remains that Limp Bizkit's "Significant Other" and "Chocolate Starfish & The Hot Dog Flavored Water" albums are incredible albums and without a doubt two of the best rock albums of the past 20 years.

roaches

limp bizkit's "significant other" and "chocolate starfish & the hot dog flavored water" albums are incredible albums and without a doubt two of the best rock albums of the past 20 years.
limp bizkit's "significant other" and "chocolate starfish & the hot dog flavored water" albums are incredible albums and without a doubt two of the best rock albums of the past 20 years.

Casey

Staff member
What was the point of quoting the same thing 6 times?

Are you saying that you do not agree? Or quoting it for truth? The latter seems more logical, since the statement I made is correct.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.