Franchize Boy arrested

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Another rapper has been arrested. Maurice “Parlae” Gleaton of Dem Franchize Boyz was charged with trafficking marijuana and taken into custody Tuesday evening following a drug raid at an Atlanta recording studio.

The 23-year-old was arrested along with seven other folks after police and other agencies seized 11 pounds of marijuana, two handguns and more than $160,000 in cash in the raid. Several suspects reportedly saw the cops approaching on the studio’s surveillance system and were attempting to flush the dope down the toilet when they were arrested.

Melissa Victor, a publicist for the group, said Gleaton was present at the studio, but a video recording of the arrest will prove he committed no crime.

"Based on what we know, the facts will show that Parlae will be exonerated of any charges in this matter," she said.

The seven others charged in the raid include 27-year-old Anthony Blalock, CEO of Making Big Moves Entertainment in Atlanta. Blalock, who owns the recording studio, is charged with trafficking marijuana and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, said Atlanta police spokesman Peter Coleman.

DFB has roots in Atlanta's Westside high school, where Parlae and fellow group members Jizzal Man (Bernard Leverette), Pimpin (Jamall Willingham) and Buddie (Gerald Tiller) met as teens.

Parlae produced the group’s recent hit single, "Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It."

^all dude was doing is recording music and smoking some green. dont see how he was a dumbass for that

not like he asked the Feds to come and raid his shit, i feel somewhat sorry for him, considering he was just chillaxin smokin and not harming anyone by doing so.

dem franchise boyz sohuld be called dem franchise losers. god these guys make horrible music. and down 4 life (D4L) should be called dicks 4 life. if idiots like these can get record deals to super nintendo beats, then i should be able to as well.:fury:

THEV1LL4N

pac_4_ever said:
dem franchise boyz sohuld be called dem franchise losers. god these guys make horrible music. and down 4 life (D4L) should be called dicks 4 life. if idiots like these can get record deals to super nintendo beats, then i should be able to as well.:fury:
lolllllllllllll, super mario ringtone!!!

oh i fink they got fukked!! oh i fink they got fukked!

LesanePCrooks96 said:
^all dude was doing is recording music and smoking some green. dont see how he was a dumbass for that

not like he asked the Feds to come and raid his shit, i feel somewhat sorry for him, considering he was just chillaxin smokin and not harming anyone by doing so.
he was slanging 11 pounds or he was around niggas that were slanging. hes a rapper, he should stay away of that shit no matter what. not sayin he cant smoke trees cuz im hittin a blunt right now

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
pac_4_ever said:
ever heard of pharell williams?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.