Foxy Brown keeps her fans updated

DarkPhantom13

Staff member
Foxy Brown may be gone (at least for the time being), but she's making sure she's not forgotten.

The incarcerated rapper has launched a new Website, freefoxybrown.com, on which she will keep her fans up to date on her daily activities and music.

"I devoted my career to building an affinity with my fans who have supported me unflinchingly and no barbed wire fence or prison wall will stop that," Brown, whose real name is Inga Marchand, said in a statement.

"I am in great spirits and very focused, and needed a forum to communicate to the people."

Brown was sentenced last month to a year behind bars for repeatedly violating her probation in an assault case.

While serving her time, she promises to be "personally involved" in the content of the Website.

"Accept no immitations [sic]!" the site proclaims.

Fans are encouraged to ask Brown questions through the forum, though they are warned not to expect an immediate response.

"She'll try and answer you back just as soon as she can," the site advises.

The Website will also feature music from Brown's forthcoming album Brooklyn's Don Diva, due out Nov. 20.

The rapper's troubles began in 2004, when she was arrested for her role in a dustup with two employees of a Manhattan nail salon. Since then, she's had numerous run-ins with the law, including an August arrest for allegedly assaulting her neighbor with a BlackBerry.

Fed up with Brown's antics, Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Melissa Jackson finally decided not to give the rapper anymore chances.

"I hope you turn your life around and never again have to stand in a court of law," the judge told the rapper last month before shipping her off to the big house.

So far, Brown has maintained a outwardly positive attitude about her incarceration.

"I made my own bed and have no problem lying in it," she said in a statement last month. "What doesn't kill me will only make me a stronger and better person, by my own doing."

SOURCE: E! News

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.