Foxy Brown "almost totally deaf" and in court

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
According to her lawyer, Foxy Brown is almost totally deaf. Attorney Joseph Tacopina announced the news after he was forced to pass notes to Foxy during a day in Manhattan Criminal Court.

Foxy is charged with misdemeanor assault after she allegedly punched and kicked two employees at a nail salon who allegedly stopped her from leaving the salon without paying her bill.

“She’s pretty much totally deaf now,” Tacopina said. “She can’t hear me. We have to write things back and forth. Anything I have to communicate with her now has to be written. It’s dialogue, communication.”

The rapper has reportedly already undergone one procedure to relieve her hearing loss and is expected to undergo more surgery soon, everyone is hopeful that the condition is reversible.

Earlier this year, Brown revealed she suffers from a rare condition called sudden sensorineural hearing loss in both ears. "I started breaking down in tears and screaming and I couldn't even hear myself scream,” she explained to People magazine. "I know God is working on me. I'm on a personal journey. I believe God wants to be the only voice I hear right now. I know I will be all right."

StreetHop.com would like to wish Foxy the best with her health and legal troubles.

Big Flipp

I remember seeing an interview on t.v. somewhere with her about this. She was in tears while talking about it. It's hard to imagine someone who's life is music not being able to hear.

What a shame, I so well as like Foxy. I bet the frustration put her in more trouble. I pray for liniency and a safe transformation too.

What a shame, I so well as like Foxy. I bet the frustration put her in more trouble. I pray for liniency and a safe transformation too.

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
i know its a big loss if she doesn't regain her hearing, but she would be $$$$.

A deaf mainstream rapper, she'll be the next beethoven!

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
i know its a big loss if she doesn't regain her hearing, but she would be $$$$.

A deaf mainstream rapper, she'll be the next beethoven!

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Beethoven wrote music, he could see it. Sure Foxy could write verses, but how is she going to flow them over a beat she cant hear?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Beethoven wrote music, he could see it. Sure Foxy could write verses, but how is she going to flow them over a beat she cant hear?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.