Foxy Brown album due December

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Now that her hearing is nearly 100 percent again, Foxy Brown says her comeback album should hit the streets sometime in December.

"I went straight from the operating room to the studio,” the Brooklyn rapper tells MTV. "It was really hard. I was deaf for an entire year. Completely deaf. The surgery was iffy. They didn't know if it would be a success, and it was."

Last December, Brown was diagnosed with sudden sensorineural hearing loss. She went under the knife in February to reverse the impairment and now says her hearing is almost fully restored.

"To suddenly lose your hearing after 10 years as a professional artist, I questioned God: 'Why me?'" she said.

Soon, the Ill Na Na will be facing questions from an attorney in her upcoming assault trial. Brown, whose real name is Inga Marchand, is accused of striking two nail salon workers in a fight over payment for a manicure in August 2004.

PELLA

its gay how rappers/r&b singers are like: "straight to the studio from the hospital". I mean, stfu. Thats makes them sound so gay and desperate.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.