found this at makaveli.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg, OMG!!! I just heard it. That's right the new Pac single!!! it played at 12:02 am. Sh!t I can not still believe it.

It's call Crazy Night feat. The Game and The Outlawz. Dam I am so happy to hear this never heard 2pac song. The thing is the dam guy at the radio station sed before I goI will give you a crazy night hit. Yes, we will give you something yall be talking about for a while now!

That was it and then after commercials BAM here it is. I listen to 3 Hip-Hop/Rap radio stations but I was about to go to sleep and WOW. I am imppressd. Sh!t and right now I am changing radio stations like a muthaf@cker hoping to hear this song again.

It says something like Crazy night, the fight guns blast and blha blha blha,. That is a hit! And the sorprise is that The Game is in there too. He does a lilttle chourious <~~~or what eva it calls (sorry for my English). What The Game repeats It goes something like this " Crazy night, west Side till we die" and the crazyiest shit is that Pac says that shit too.

His voice is the same though like he recordered it days b4 his death. SHit he might be alive..lol.... That song is so strong. I thing the media and the fans gonna get some hidding clues on that song for sure. (like always)

DAM I am doing a research right now but nothing!!! I think the promotion song/Single it is given to some radio station with discretion <~~or what eva it's call.

I hope some one else hear it. And post some more lyrics about this new Pac song.

Alright Family I need some sleep now. = )

R.I.P. 2pac?

I am confused now!

FJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.