Forum Links

Chronic

Used to have it all over the board, now only when you post a new thread. For example:

"StreetHop.com > Welcome > Letter To The President"

That way you won't need to go the main page all the time if you're not an idiot and you're using firefox and tabs!

Chronic

Used to have it all over the board, now only when you post a new thread. For example:

That way you won't need to go the main page all the time if you're not an idiot and you're using firefox and tabs!

Chronic

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Its to optimize the board for google searches, will bring in a lot more traffic and raise our rank equalling more money.

Use the drop down nav at the bottom or just click back to the forum, its one extra click. I dont ask for much in return, you can do this ;)

Chronic

Rukas said:
Its to optimize the board for google searches, will bring in a lot more traffic and raise our rank equalling more money.

Use the drop down nav at the bottom or just click back to the forum, its one extra click. I dont ask for much in return, you can do this ;)
Ah ok.

Hymnz said:
everybody is getting something out of it
the board gets more green, which will make sure it stays up for us.
ok?

Duke

Staff member
I suppose, but it does make navigation such as going back to our block when you just posted in a long thread a true bitch.

:(

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.