Former Death Row Owner To Release Single Via Lady Boss Ent., Days Before Suge’s Trial

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Lydia Harris, alleged co-founder of Death Row Records, will release a new single this coming Tuesday (September 9) via her record label, Lady Boss Entertainment (LBE).

The record label has formed a joint venture with Universal Music Group and has signed a distribution deal with Bungalo Records.

“Just like when we started Death Row, my only goal was to find a solid act with strong music, and I did with MMP," Harris stated. “After hearing just three songs, I decided that 'Make It Flurry' would be LBE's debut record.”

In related news, Marion “Suge” Knight, could be facing further jail time, just days before Harris’ new song release.

In late August, Knight was arrested and charged with battery for assaulting his girlfriend.

Knight has yet to comment on the situation.

ok but who da fuck iz MMP?! Muthafuckin Mushy Posse? LBE? u mean Lame Bitch Enterprize? i hope dis ho aint tryna be da new death row cuz her ass can forget about it. dat shit iz done and over wit. next!

S

StaySuckaFree

Love haters

you sound like you mad MMP got on and you still at home jerkin ya meat wit a thumb in ya butt!! love the haters cause they fuel the hype and keep shit crankin so keep hatin and be a ho!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.