For those attending the WTT Tour

FroDawgg

What non-WTT collabos do you want/expect the duo to perform? I suspect they'll each have their own set and then one together where they'll probably do the majority, if not all, of the album.

However, they also have a handful of collaborations they could perform.

I've seen them both in concert and Ye does the original version of "Diamonds" while Jay does a toned-down version of his verse from the remix. This points to a good possibility of them performing this.
I'd love them to do "Never Let Me Down", but, for some reason, I don't see that happening.
I think it's a given that they do "Run This Town". I couldn't care less if they do "Hate"; actually, I'd prefer they don't.
"Monster" and "So Appalled" also seem like givens, considering how recent they were released. Probably the "Power" remix, as well.

Of course, I could be totally off, as Jay did not perform some of the cuts that I thought he definitely would, such as "Roc Boys" and "Young Forever" (actually, I don't know that as I had to step out for a few minutes due to a lost wedding ring...but that's another story :p).

What do you all think?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.