For my UK people...

Anybody see Snoop Dogg's performance at the Brit Awards, shit was amazing. Came on stage to the classic 'What's My Name?' and then Pharrell came on and they did 'Drop It Like It's Hot', shit was hot. Plus every girl who was on the stage dancing was hot!

I fucking hate Snoop............he really is shit! Soon as Pac passed away Snoop fell off.....well off!!!!! never really liked him anyway but these days he's just pure shit. Poor lyrics, i mean really bad, poor flow, says "its the S.N.doubleO.P" in every fucking song! i cant see why hes so popular at all these days...........suppose hes surviving off past rep.

NO it was not amazing, looked like he was still wearing his outfit from 96 with pac in 2 of americaz most wanted.

Its good how he changed "whats my name" but the song with pharrel is horrible "drop it like its hot" how boring, i actually dont think i have heard a more boring song then that, i prefer to put peter andres "all about us" or "mysterious girl" on :thumb:

wow nobody hating on what i said, just ignored. Just wondering though exactly what it is that people like about snoop........anybody tell me why they like him, cant be lyrics, cant be his flow, cant be him being "real" because theres so many contradictions in his songs........especially how he always claimed he was a pimp even though he was married! i mean cumon now! he couldnt pimp his own ass..........anyways, what is it that everyone likes about him?

ReAliTy said:
wow nobody hating on what i said, just ignored. Just wondering though exactly what it is that people like about snoop........anybody tell me why they like him, cant be lyrics, cant be his flow, cant be him being "real" because theres so many contradictions in his songs........especially how he always claimed he was a pimp even though he was married! i mean cumon now! he couldnt pimp his own ass..........anyways, what is it that everyone likes about him?
I agree. I dont like him at all, and his HIV look does'nt turn me on one bit.

Also the ginger scot or whatever up in glasgow, my number is 07931 943490 - let me know if game is there i want to lick his tupac tattoo all up. If you have a scottish accent, dont bother phoning me :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.