Flo Rida

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Ok I will admit it, I love Get Low, that song is just crazy fun at the club, its one of those tunes everyone gets involved in on the dance floor past dancing and just brings the energy up.

Having said that, I thought his album would be trash. I dont even know why, probably because Im still bitter from Soulja Boy lol. But I gave his CD a spin the other day and he actually has a lot of talent. I expected nothing but party and bubblegum tracks, but dude isnt a bad lyricist at all.

And the production is great too.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^lol yeah, I almost died from lyrical poisoning when I heard that shit, it sounded so corny.

I gave his album a spin and I wasn't impressed because I was expecting tight production. I saved about 5 tracks off the CD to put into my "hits" collection for parties, but I cannot see myself ever bumping his shit if not at a party with some drunk ass white girls.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
my predictions stand correct then...anyone rolling with timbaland is pretty much bound to be a hit sooner or later

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I guess its a case of me having such low expectations and he came better than I though. I expected utter trash.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
^^yeah it was when i heard that elevator song that brought me to like his whole style and everything...that..and the good looking girls in the video..the first song he did was cool...thats what got him noticed...but then the elevator song with timbaland was what made him a seller..i gotta hear his album stilll...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.