Flesh-n-bone To Be Apart Of New Bone Thugs-n-harmony Album, Bizzy Will Not Be

Got this from BTNHboard:

It has recently been learned thanks to www.allhiphop.com that Bone Thugs-n-Harmony member Flesh-n-Bone will in fact be a part of the new Bone Thugs project. Although Flesh-n-Bone is still incarcerated at a California State Penitentiary , he has been allowed to lend his lyrics to the new project. He is set for parole in 2008.

It has also been stated by the remaining members that in no way will Bizzy Bone be apart of the new project. Krayzie had the following to say about the groups and Bizzy's relationship:
"We're cool [with Bizzy], but as far as speaking to him, I'm not sure if anyone can have a regular conversation with him right now", said Krayzie Bone. "Right now I guess he's going through whatever he's going through in life. Whenever he wants to come back he can come back. Ain't gonna be no dis songs about him or nothin' like that. We're still family."

As everyone already knows the album is through Swizz Beatz' Full Surface Records who's contract recently expired at J Records. Once everyone found out Swizz was working with Bone, Full Surface Records was offered many deals. Interscope came through with the most money and the rest is history.

Bone Thugs-n-Harmony are also going to release their own clothing line called "The Line" to go along with Krayzie Bone's shoe the TL Classics

Finally Lil Eazy has released the song This Ain't A Game featuring Bone Thugs-n-Harmony. The song can be heard by clicking the following link or it can be saved by right clicking and selecting save as:

http://btnhmedia.com/shadow/This Ain't A Game_w_Lil E.mp3

if it dont work,

http://www.btnhboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43959

This for the peeps that said bone fell off, this tracks amazing!

Diaz

The track is OK... sorry but no matter how hard I try I can't take the children of rappers seriously.

That's gay that Bizzy isn't on the album.

Considerin I dont like Bone, that track was ok.. I didnt like Lil Eazy's verse though.. I think it woulda sounded alot better without him or if they replaced him with someone.

This track is very good.Only if i had it in CDQ.Mine is bad quality.Could you up it with different link if its CDQ cause current link is not working.

Bachaveli said:
This track is very good.Only if i had it in CDQ.Mine is bad quality.Could you up it with different link if its CDQ cause current link is not working.
Yea its CDQ

go to the second link i posted, its up for download on BTNHboard.com

3en said:
Yea its CDQ

go to the second link i posted, its up for download on BTNHboard.com
That link too is not working.Srry. could you plz up it?I like the track too much to skip.Is this song from this upcoming album?

GhettoStar said:
a flop without Bizzy, I hate how gay group members can be...shit this is rap music....not fuckin Pop shit :(
naw, their better off without him, have you heard bizzys last 3 albums? all are wack, hes changed his style which now sucks. If he went back to his original style id like to see them re-unite but as of now no way.

Bachaveli said:
That link too is not working.Srry. could you plz up it?I like the track too much to skip.Is this song from this upcoming album?
yea its workin 4 me, if not go to www.btnhboard.com

Cooper

3en said:
naw, their better off without him, have you heard bizzys last 3 albums? all are wack, hes changed his style which now sucks. If he went back to his original style id like to see them re-unite but as of now no way.
:thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.