Flesh-N-Bone - "Fuck Krayzie"

Casey

Staff member
http://www.hiphopblog.com/gossip-mainmenu-38/18557-flesh-n-bone-blasts-krayzie-bone.html

The drama surrounding Krayzie Bone's departure from Bone Thugs-N-Harmony continues. Granted, Bone Thugs haven't exactly been relevant over the last decade, but for some reason, this latest defection is stirring up quite a mess among the former friends from Cleveland. Group member Flesh-N-Bone blasted Krayzie in a recent radio interview.
"What the f**k do people mean it ain't no Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, because Krayzie's b**ch ass decided he wanted to quit? Man f**k Krayzie homie. Put that in the paper," Flesh said. "Bone Thugs-N-Harmony gonna keep moving as Bone Thugs-N-Harmony man," Flesh said. "Bone Thugs-N-Harmony don't consist of no mother f**kin Krayzie Bone man, it consists of Flesh, Bizzy, Wish, Krayzie and Layzie. Just because one ni**a decided to quit don't mean its over for Bone Thugs-N-Harmony."
"Me, Layzie and Bizzy did a couple of shows by ourselves out here and sold out and it was phenomenal. And they loved the energy of seeing Bizzy on stage back with his brothers," Flesh said. "That's what the fans wanted to see. Krayzie and Wish hate Bizzy Bone so much, they didn't want him to get on the stage."
"They gave him an ultimatum: If Bizzy gets on that stage, we walk," Flesh continued. "So Bizzy got on that stage cause he's a part of Bone. He deserved to be up on that stage and be a part of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, just as much as Krayzie and Wish."
Flesh also accused Krayzie and Wish of being jealous of Bizzy Bone, but did not specify where the jealousy came from.
It's kinda upsetting that Krayzie left cos I dig him, but I think it's still BTNH without him.

The member I'd most hate to see leave would be Bizzy, as he's easily the most talented and has the best flow and lyrics. It was sad when he was out of the group for that "Strength & Loyalty" album especially since there were some good beats and collabs on there.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
I'm a huge Bone Thugs fan. But this hasn't really affected me. I don't see why he has to leave the group to go solo? He's released solo albums before?

It probably was down to either him or Bizzy to go. I love Bizzy but he has a fractured relationship with Krayzie and Wish Bone. Wish knocked him out a few years ago in Ohio I believe, around the time Bizzy was being all nuts on the radio.

My personal favourite is Layzie (not solo work) and is underrated in the group, must be tough for him as he tried for years to keep them all together.

Edit: Saying that, there seemed to be a huge division in the group. Flesh/Layzie/Bizzy v Wish/Krayzie.

THEV1LL4N

its silly really. they should put all that to the side and be back in full effect. instead they decide to leave. bizzy bone has always been my favourite.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.