Field Mob deny dissing New York rappers

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The Atlanta rap group Field Mob is denying reports that it dissed rappers from New York in a video clip circulating around the Internet.

The duo claims the footage – from Raw Report DVD Magazine's Platinum Plus Series: Ludacris Presents Disturbing the Peace – was taken out of context and pieced together to fabricate a beef that doesn’t exist.

"Field Mob in no way has any beef with anyone in New York,” their label said in a statement. “In fact, people from Field Mob's label and management are from New York."

One segment of the video shows the group members imitating NY slang while on their tour bus. The group, Shawn J and Smoke, said that footage was actually a joke aimed at their manager, who is from NY.

Kareem

Pittsey said:
The Atlanta rap group Field Mob is denying reports that it dissed rappers from New York in a video clip circulating around the Internet.

The duo claims the footage – from Raw Report DVD Magazine's Platinum Plus Series: Ludacris Presents Disturbing the Peace – was taken out of context and pieced together to fabricate a beef that doesn’t exist.

"Field Mob in no way has any beef with anyone in New York,” their label said in a statement. “In fact, people from Field Mob's label and management are from New York."

One segment of the video shows the group members imitating NY slang while on their tour bus. The group, Shawn J and Smoke, said that footage was actually a joke aimed at their manager, who is from NY.

I smell bullshit, i saw the video, could it have been pieced togather? sure but the things they we saying didnt sound like they were joking bout their "manager" They just dont want it wit NY

THEV1LL4N

if they wana diss new york rappers, diss the gayboys liek

ja rule, jadakiss, benzino, fat hoe, and all the battyboys. etc...

THEV1LL4N

oh yea, i 4got, boston!

well wt i mean is i dnt like him!!

plus he finks he looks like sean paul, plus i dnt like sean paul no more anywayz.

mayb sumtimez wen hes wiv busta!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.