FBI Concludes Investigation Of Notorious B.I.G.'s Murder

I think I'm late with this, but:

(ChartAttack) The FBI has closed their investigation in the murder of Notorious B.I.G, two days after the eighth anniversary of his death. The 18-month investigation into the theory that a Los Angeles police officer and Suge Knight, the Death Row Records founder, plotted the murder of Notorious B.I.G.

The FBI has closed their investigation in the murder of Notorious B.I.G, two days after the eighth anniversary of his death.

The 18-month investigation into the theory that a Los Angeles police officer and Suge Knight, the Death Row Records founder, plotted the murder of Biggie -whose real name is Christopher Wallace - finished on Friday, according to the Los Angeles Times. The head of the FBI's Los Angeles office said that the investigation shut down because there was no basis to prosecute the people involved.

This comes two months after the head FBI agent in the case, Philip J. Carson, met with lawyers of Biggie's mother, Voletta Wallace, and was ordered to testify in her wrongful death lawsuit against the city of L.A. Her case claims the LAPD covered up police involvement in B.I.G.'s murder. That trial is scheduled for April 12.

Wallace's lawyers say that the LAPD pressured the FBI to stop the investigation. The LAPD's investigation into Biggie's murder is still open.

These theories are just a few of the numerous conspiracies surrounding the death of Notorious B.I.G. Wallace was shot and killed on March 9, 1997 after a music industry party at the Petersen Automotive Museum.

Suge Knight is probably breathing a sigh of relief as he has enough legal woes to worry about. In February, he was arrested for parole violation and he's still under investigation for having a role in a stabbing incident during the Vibe Awards.

-Stephanie Joudrey

http://music.sympatico.msn.ca/Music...=0&showbyline=False&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.