Favourite Slaughterhouse Rapper?

Who's your favourite Slaughterhouse rapper?

Crooked I is my favourite. I think he's up there with the best, it's just a shame he failed to get the right label behind him.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
It's a tough choice. I listen to Budden the most, but I really enjoy listening to Crooked I and Ortiz. It's probably like this: Budden > Crooked > Ortiz > Royce. I used to be a big fan of Royce, especially after DIC. Although his shit is on point on slaughterhouse records, I just don't FEEL it as much.

Wow I thought Budden would be at the bottom of everyones list.. For some reason I stopped bumpin his shit after his 1st album, although I thought that album was very good. I'm gonna have to download some of his recent mixtapes/albums to see what I'm missing.

That I go off freestyle is one my favourites from Ortiz. It made me realize how shit 50 & Beanz made that beat sound.

As for Crooked, I've been bumpin his tunes daily ever since his Death Row days. He's one of the most talented and cosistent artists I have ever listened to. :)

[YOUTUBE]teQC0rKl884[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]EI-mKyepyEs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]X0R7I7LjZ2A[/YOUTUBE]

Buddens is dope, there's been a lot of good shit that's been posted on the forum by him

personally I like his concept tracks, and introspective tracks the most. And thats why I think he stands out above any other member.. Other than Dumb Out I dont really like em as a punchline rapper

then on the other hand Ortiz's energy is just ridiculous, true emcee for real

THEV1LL4N

very close probaby in this order.

royce, joell, crook, budden (no 's').

i knew about royce first, then joey because of pump it up, then crook, then joell.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.