Favourite Discography

raywaters11

i agree with everyone who says eminem minus encore.. encore had like, three good tracks on there.

nas is great too... but he had some that made me laugh at him.

linx

Staff member
Snoop has a lot more albums than some artists. Taking into account his Death Row work, his No Limit albums, and various others. Snoop has been around the board.
Him having alot doesn't matter. He's been a horrible rapper for a long time now.

Him having alot doesn't matter. He's been a horrible rapper for a long time now.

Maybe. I agree, Snoop is not the best rapper. That is not the discussion here. It's not about his rapping, it's about his discography. I personally like snoops early work. I like to listen to Eminem a lot more, Snoop though has more of a discography as a solo artist.

De La Soul.
Not one single album that sucked. "The grind date" was probably the best Hiphop album of 2004. Even their latest mixtape got some gems on it.

Common.
Although he really streched his creativity with Electric Circus, every album of his is still worth purchasing.

Wyclef Jean.

He might like doing collabs with mainstream pop musicians, but he has a tight discography.

_carmi

me, myself & us
Imma go with Eminem. All of his tracks (minus Encore but then again it could be) have replay value, from the mixtapes to the retail albums.

S. Fourteen

Not that they are most talented or have shown range with their performance but I think I would like to have Bone Thugz on my HD at all times.

If this was about solidity instead of favorite - I'd go with The Roots.

With Hiphop im gonna go with EPMD...With Rock I would Go with Led Zepplin, Kiss, Motley Crue and With Metal its a Cross Between..Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Metallica and Slayer...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.