Favorite new RnB songs?

Lately i been bumpin...

Tamar w/Prince "Beautiful Loved & Blessed"

Latoya - "Torn"

Cherish w/Young Bloodz "Do It 2 It"

I'm feelin that Beenie Man "Hmm Hmm" too... Club banger!!

Casey

Staff member
Fataldawg said:
Lately i been bumpin...

Tamar w/Prince "Beautiful Loved & Blessed"
She's now known as Tamar Davis and her new single "Holla & Shout" is just about to come out, the B-Side "All Eye Want Is U" is dope as well. Her album "Milk & Honey" is dropping June 13th. Prince has produced all the songs as far as I know.

Anyway you can hear these songs on her MySpace - www.myspace.com/tamardavis

Here's the album cover:

Thanks for the info Militant.. I'll check out her page and try to find some more songs by her.. If i ever got a question bout Prince or anything Prince-related, I'm going to you first :laugh:

I really like that Missez song with Pimp C. They just started playing it on the radio. The beat is so hard - its chopped and screwed, but its different from most chopped and screwed beats

Peedi

I'm feelin the song "Start My Fire," by Tiffany Affair and Jody Breeze. The beat is really, really different, but it's different without being wack as hell lol, and Jody Breeze does his thing on his verse too. Otherwise, I'm not really feelin R&B much right now, besides some older stuff....this is a good song though.

Casey

Staff member
LilProphet said:
Tamar & Prince - 'Beautiful, Loved & Blessed'... damn that's a very hot record. And I really like 'The Dance' by Prince too.

Yeah, "The Dance" is a hot track.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.