Fav Movie Soundtrack

THEV1LL4N

What Are Your Favourite Movie Soundtracks?

I Like:

8 Mile
How High
Cradle To The Grave
Rush Hour
Rocky
The Wash

Thats Just A Few...

definately the 8 Mile joint, it had 3 good songs from Em, the up-and-coming 50, Jay-Z, Nas, Rakim, and that track Love Me w/ Em, Obie, and 50 i still bump that track today

If you want to talk Hip-Hop soundtracks I would give it to 8 Mile Eminem, Jay-Z, Nas, Rakim, Gangstarr, Xzibit. There's alot of songs on their I still listen to today.

also like other music from 8mile that soundtrack is dope with junior maffia big mc breed and pac method man mary j outcast shit is just dope

i gotta say "menace to society" that is the first time i heard UGK, pete rock and cl smooth killed it, spice 1, mc eiht, the whole thing, it was just a nice cd overall...

"juice" also had a good soundtrack, naughty with 'uptown anthem', probably my fave too short song ever 'so you wanna be a gangster", another great soundtrack imo

purple rain. how to be a player is cool as well cos it's got that funky rick james shit on. also ressurection's cool...starin, holla if ya hear me, same song etc

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.