Fav hip-hop documentaries?

killahill187um said:
wild style
What's that about?

I went and bought Style Wars (don't know if that's what you meant) after posting this and that's well worth adding to the DVD collection (Aussie tip: there's no difference between the $20 PAL version and import NTSC $50 version, except the import is in a fatter case).

Beef I and II were really good, don't think I made it to the end of III though coz it bored the shit out of me.

Hasn't anyone else seen 'Scratch', 'Freestyle: The Art of Rhyme' or 'Revenge of the Robots'? One Big Trip?

I picked up 'Mixtape Inc' on the cheap a couple of days ago. Great concept (it's about the mixtape industry), but it's completely ruined by some retard director - loads of the footage/interview audio is repeated. His 'style' is to reinforce the points already made, but even the dumbest people on the planet will sit there and go "Ummm, you already said that."

goymz said:
What's that about?

I went and bought Style Wars (don't know if that's what you meant) after posting this and that's well worth adding to the DVD collection (Aussie tip: there's no difference between the $20 PAL version and import NTSC $50 version, except the import is in a fatter case).

Beef I and II were really good, don't think I made it to the end of III though coz it bored the shit out of me.

Hasn't anyone else seen 'Scratch', 'Freestyle: The Art of Rhyme' or 'Revenge of the Robots'? One Big Trip?

I picked up 'Mixtape Inc' on the cheap a couple of days ago. Great concept (it's about the mixtape industry), but it's completely ruined by some retard director - loads of the footage/interview audio is repeated. His 'style' is to reinforce the points already made, but even the dumbest people on the planet will sit there and go "Ummm, you already said that."
oh i remembered the name wrong
it was beat street

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.