Fav group albums?

Nice thread... as of right now, fuck I really can't think of too many other than Bone Thugs' new album which is decent but nothing great. Zion I ain't bad depending on mood. Jurassic 5's new album ain't bad at all and Outkast if you consider them a "group" did pretty well on that Idlewild soundtrack.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Roots

Struggling to think of any good groups. Little Brother don't do it for me.

Is G-Unit a group?

A group signed with Crooked I is pretty heavy. Horse Shoe Gang.

But apart from that, who is there?

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
I was going to say Backstreet Boys but they arent really a group anymore LOL..

I'll go with Bone Thugs!

The Roots - Game Theory, The Tipping Point

Little Brother - The Listening, The Minstrel Show, The Chittlin Curcuit & The Chittlin Circuit 1.5

Foreign Exchange - Connected

Jedi Mind Tricks - Servants In Heaven, Kings In Hell

Strange Fruit Project - The Healing

Slum Village - Slum Village

The Clipse - Lord Willin'

P.S. Why am I the only one that actually listed albums like the thread started asked?

2Pax

2PacThug4Life said:
Do Or Die's 1st album
Dosia - Waiting To Inhale
Bone Thugs 1st couple albums.
Doja Clik - Speed Kills
B.O.M. - The Reala Ride
RBL Posse - Ruthless By Law
Tha Dogg Pound - Dogg Food
Young D Boyz - Straight Game
Three 6 Mafia's 1st 3 albums
Rukas said:
What are your favorite CURRENT group albums? .
Where did you buy your time machine from, I would like one.

KAMIKAZI said:
You're not supposed to read just the thread title, you're supposed to read the first post too.

I thought he meant current as in, what are you favorites right now, not what are your favorites that have just come out.

2PacThug4Life said:
I thought he meant current as in, what are you favorites right now, not what are your favorites that have just come out.
That's why he added the "I dont mean old school NWA or Wu Tang joints.". But I wouldn't expect YOU to be able to figure that out.

To stay on subject, I haven't really heard any recent group albums, but I'd say Bone Thugs because I listened to a few songs from their album and I like.

Mob Figaz. They only made one group album back in '99 but their recent group tracks on solo projects and on that new Mob Trial are straight fire.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.