Fatal shooting at Jim Jones concert

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
One person is dead and three are injured following a shooting after a concert in Virginia by rapper Jim Jones.

The incident took place around 2 a.m. Sept. 22 at the Miami Restaurant and Lounge in Virginia Beach.

"The shooting occurred when the club was clearing out," Virginia Beach Police media relations officer Margie Long said. "We are still conducting interviews, because there were numerous shooters. One victim died and the [other] victims suffered serious injuries. One victim was flown out by helicopter to [a] local trauma center."

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
troublesome2004 said:
It seems that became tendecy to assassinate somebody while he's attending the concert.

Personally I was thinking that they chose a Jim Jones concert as there wouldn't be any witnesses.

Pittsey said:
Personally I was thinking that they chose a Jim Jones concert as there wouldn't be any witnesses.
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

At first i was like "what?" Then I cracked up.

I bet this brings Jones a lot of bad publicity. He was a big advocate of the "Stop Snitchin" campaign. Criminals probably figured his concert would be an apropos spot to kill a man, since what Jim Jones fan would snitch?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.