Fat Joe's Next Album = Gangster Rap Album.

linx

Staff member
Fat Joe is attempting to return to his grimier roots with his forthcoming album "Elephant in the Room."

"'Elephant in the Room' is a gangster rap album - rap being the room and the elephant being me. Fat Joe's been doing it for 15 years and he still doesn't get his just due." Joe told Billboard.

The album, which is set for a March 11 release date in Imperial Records, is said to have content much closer to the 'Flow Joe' days then an Ashanti/Joe duet.

Of course there is one track one the effort that is dedicated to his female fans, the Holiday assisted "I Won't Tell," which is currently #12 on the Hot Rap Tracks chart.

On the production, Joe calls in a number of heavyweights to help him out, including Cool and Dre, Danja Handz, Scott Storch, DJ Premier and Swizz Beatz. Plies, J. Holiday, Pooh Bear, Beatz and DJ Khaled all make cameo appearances as well.
I like what I hear. I have always been a fan of Joe's. More so back in the day than the last few years, but yeah. I haven't been as big a fan of his since Pun passed, but that doesn't matter. Terror Squad back in the day was ridiculous. Hopefully this album isn't bad. His last one wasn't too bad at all from what I remember. The people he has on production look good witih the exception of DJ Khaled. That dude is annoying as fuck. He did one dope song with Cool & Dre before. Hopefully this is good. I'd like to hear a dope new Fat Joe album.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Yeah I thought his last album was decent, it had some good tracks on it. If this is as good as that Ill be happy.

But the name? Elephant? I know dude is Fat, but come on... Weirdest title in a long time.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^Not really. It's an expression. By being the "elephant in the room", he's the guy that's getting all the attention, yet there's not much people can do about it, because it's hard to move an elephant. But, the fact he's fat makes it just much better. Basically, a fancier way of saying "All eyes on me, I'm the shit."

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
^Not really. It's an expression. By being the "elephant in the room", he's the guy that's getting all the attention, yet there's not much people can do about it, because it's hard to move an elephant. But, the fact he's fat makes it just much better. Basically, a fancier way of saying "All eyes on me, I'm the shit."
Exact opposite. Elephant in the room is an expression that signifies something of great value, but is simply ignored or goes unnoticed.

Preach

explaining it in a more everyday sense, it's when you and your girlfriend both wanna try anal but are too shy to talk about it. anal sex = elephant, you guys, all your sex and all your conversations = the room.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.