Fat Joe Vs. Cuban Link

Nut

Who do you think is a better rapper, person etc. I choose Cuban Link because i never really liked Fat Joe, Fat Joe is too commercial, Cuban Link is more talented so a better rapper by far & Fat Joe dropped Link like a bad habit with the 24k situation.

What y'all think ?

Bobby Sands

Cuban Link is about 100 times better than Fat "bitch" Joe.

His lyrics are far better and he dont need som1 to write them 4 him.

Joe is also a crook.U kids should read the story on how he fucked Cuban Link around.Not releasin his potentially classic album and kickin him out of Terror Squad.

Cuban Link all the way.

HellRazor05 said:
fat joe is nice, i dont give a fuck what nobody says. that brothers got talent, he makin better songs then 50 you cant deny that.
Why does every thread have to turn into about 50. Cuban link is easily better, and nobody can say otherwise.

Nut

Yeah, its nice to see nobody liking Fat Joe. Everybody should check Cuban Link's new video Sugar Daddy featuring Mya on www.blastro.com. It's a very nice song with a nice video and shows Cuban Link's still got talent and of course Mya is off the hook, especially how she looks :cool: :)

I hope his new album will be off the hook even though it features The Game.

MAKaveli_10 said:
Why does every thread have to turn into about 50. Cuban link is easily better, and nobody can say otherwise.
Fat joe is better .. there i just said otherwise .... your theory is flawed waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayhhhhhhhh :thumb:

Tupac Tha Great said:
Cuban Link is about 100 times better than Fat "bitch" Joe.

His lyrics are far better and he dont need som1 to write them 4 him.

Joe is also a crook.U kids should read the story on how he fucked Cuban Link around.Not releasin his potentially classic album and kickin him out of Terror Squad.

Cuban Link all the way.
thats not what cuban link talks about is it lol.

btw need som1 to write lyrics for him ??
fat joe been in the game since '92 with d.i.t.c i think he wouldnt have been in that group if he couldnt have held his own spot down. :rolleyes:

we could argue about this all day........but cuban link against fat joe
raps better ...... but he aint livin how he trys to come across.

Nut

Hey Mama (very nice, very touchy song)
Flowers for the dead (one of the best tributes ever)
As the world turns
Scarface 2 (diss to Fat Joe)
Sugar Daddy

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.