Fat Joe speaks about Piggy Bank

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
nice shit but i listened to that whole 15 minute call & shit, dont think i heard him say the word 'wanksta' :confused: but he tore 50's ass Down

'dudes number one hit is In Da Club, and nobody everseen him in a club before'
then he get heated 'AIGHT,I'LL GIVE A THOUSAND DOLLARS TO THE FIRST CALLER TO HAVE A PICTURE, OF 50 CENT IN THE CLUB' lmao called him a hermit, said queens dont even know this motherfucka bunch other shit...

Joey Crack also said that he wouldn't be surprised if 50 Cent came out dissing Eminem because 50 is just that disrespectful.

with that he said 'him and Game is bound to go at it...'

sohh.com: "...Word has it that in the upcoming March issue of Vibe magazine, 50 Cent talks greasy about Aftermath/G-Unit spitter The Game. Fueling talk of tension between the two, 50 reportedly states that Game was on the verge of getting dropped by Interscope until he signed with G-Unit. 50 also tells Vibe that Game's CD is all songs and ideas he didn't use for his own project. 50 also revealed that he and Game got into a "pushing match," because Game doesn't know "when to shut up." And regarding The Game's appearance on the Jim Jones album on Koch Records, 50 say he wouldn't let Game affiliate himself with labels that were "beneath him" and that the only reason Game made an appearance in the Jim Jones' video is because Game "doesn't listen."..."

fat joe is lame as fuck, he didnt rip shit cause his rips are weak as fuck also, hes a fat fucking joke who couldnt get a girl until he got famous

S. Fourteen

"this one little dude punched Dr Dre in the face, 50 dudes that was just screaming G-Unit and all that- went out the back, now if your boss gets snuffed, you think you would come back in, these dudes were gone..."

I don't remember seeing that.

"this dude disrespects Shyne, Shyne's locked up, big up Shyne, for busting his gun, a real dude, this dude is dissin him and he's locked in jail"

Didn't Shyne diss 50 Cent?

waiting to hear his reply..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.