Fat Joe says "woman are bitches and hos"

PuffnScruff

Rapper Fat Joe: Women Are Hos. Uh, and Smart, Beautiful Mothers.

By Amy Argetsinger and Roxanne Roberts
Thursday, July 13, 2006; Page C03

One way to break the ice with a bunch of earnest young liberals . . . Rapper Fat Joe , speaking on a panel yesterday at the Campus Progress National Student Conference in D.C., took the inevitable question on how he feels about the representation of women in hip-hop.

"Y'all might as well throw spears at me now," he said. "Y'all are going to throw me out, but I think they're bitches and hos."

Awkward silence.

"But I also think they're intelligent, beautiful mothers," he added, noting how men can be dogs as well.

Warm applause.

The forum on hip-hop culture lured about 200 from other afternoon panel options ("Making Truth Convenient," "Shrinking Access/Growing Debt") at the second annual convention at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel. Sitting alongside youth-outreach and minority-vote advocacy types, the 35-year-old Bronx native declined to pick a fight with the rap-averse Oprah . "Just because she's black doesn't mean she has to like hip-hop. She's keeping it real."

And he cheerfully punctured his own myth-building. "I'm real in every which way," he said, his massive watch and blingy earrings shooting glare around the room. "But if I did some of the things in person that I say in my music, I would be in jail for a million years." (From "Lean Back," his massive '04 hit with Terror Squad : "Why you think [folks] nicknamed me 'Cook Coke'? Should've been called armed robbery, extortion or maybe grand larceny. I did it all . . .")

Just before he took the dais, the artist born Joseph Cartagena was chowing down on a grilled-chicken salad. Dieting? "I'm trying to be the healthiest fat guy you know." Will we see more of him in politics? "I don't know," he laughed. "I have strong opinions about certain things, but I like to party too much."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/07/13/AR2006071300010.html

bitches and hos can be beautiful too :laugh:

healthiest fat guy? is that an oxymoron?

and no we should not see another dumb rapper get into politics. i dont care if a rapper wants to get into politics, if they are smart...but fat joe? i had a hamster that was smarter than that guy

ArtsyGirl

PuffnScruff said:
..and no we should not see another dumb rapper get into politics. i dont care if a rapper wants to get into politics, if they are smart...but fat joe? i had a hamster that was smarter than that guy
Can you ask your hamster how he feels about the representation of women in hip-hop? I'd love to hear his answer! :)
:laugh: @ the warm applause, he really didnt explain that well at all!

PuffnScruff

artisticgurl said:
Can you ask your hamster how he feels about the representation of women in hip-hop? I'd love to hear his answer! :)
:laugh: @ the warm applause, he really didnt explain that well at all!
he died when i was in the 5th grade :sad:

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
I Just Had A Lighb Tulb Light Up. What The Fuck If He Said 'there're Bitches And Hos' Instead Of 'they're'. That Mean It Make A Dicerenfe Of Worldly Proportions

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.