Fat Joe Responding to Piggy Bank

lol i like how fat joe acts like hes a pimp

that fat fuck probably didnt get a piece of ass he didnt pay for until he was famous

fag

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Too many "fuck fat joe" posts here, so I'll add my take on Piggy Bank...

I don't think Piggy Bank was really a diss record. Like it says above, just "harsh truths". Also 50 says at the end that he wants to see how they'll respond, then he'll release his reply (which I took as meaning a proper diss record).

Also in a battle it's about who gets the harshest, not who has more skills. So it
doesn't mean Nas or Jada are gonna win. I think 50 has a pretty good sense of humour so he may suprise a few people. And as always he will be spitting over hot beats.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Fat Joe is a fat faggot.

How much of his shit is ghostwritten?

Not that I'm much of a 50 fan - steroid popping faggot...
Damn i would expect people to have good lyrics if they are paying someone to write it for them.

AmerikazMost

so much great contribution from all the "fuck fat joe" remarks

i haven't heard piggy bank yet, so i'm not going to comment on it, but as for fat joe, don't be so quick to put him down. i wouldn't be surprised if he pulled something out of big pun's rhymebook for this one..

GangstaBoogey said:
fat joes not that bad perhaps nobody has heard anything off of his don cartagena album. ITS HOR FIRE!!!

does saying HOT FIRE make you cool?

not to mention fire is hot, so u dont need to say its hot fire. :thumb:

its like saying "hot water heater", its redundant

holy shit this is like the WWE you just know what the fuck is going to happen, one releases a diss they hear it then they release a diss and so on, it's not like the old days where they just went at it, with no bullshit like this.

It seems like Aftermath may be loosing one of their top producers as Scott Storch is making moves with a lot cats lately. Let's hope this diss brings out some heat.

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.