Fat Joe makes it rain with Lil Wayne, R Kelly, Baby, T.I., Twista, & Rick Ross

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Fat Joe's Me, Myself & I was in my opinion one of the best albums of 2006 and one of Joe's strongest offerings in a while, especially after 2005's disappointing All Or Nothing.

The major improvement of the appropriately titled Me, Myself & I was Joey Crack focused on Joey Crack instead of his beef with 50 Cent like he did the previous year.

The lead single and stand out track of Joe's latest set was "Make It Rain," with Lil Wayne on the hook. Now Joe has taken a leaf out of The Game's book (coincidently the only other rapper on Me, Myself & I) and released a star studded remix of the single.

Head over to the main page of StreetHop.com (click here) to download "Make It Rain [Remix]" featuring Lil Wayne, R Kelly, Baby, T.I., Twista, and Rick Ross.

Scott Storch, who produced the original and remix, can be heard on the introduction proclaiming to be "the number 1 producer on the mother fucking planet." Drop a comment below and let us know if you agree with his claim and what you think of the remix.

Remember you got it on StreetHop.com first!

Could someone upload or post a link to this song in MP3? I DLed the one off of the main page but it is some strange file that won't play on my computer.

Jeremy

MOBnigga06 said:
Could someone upload or post a link to this song in MP3? I DLed the one off of the main page but it is some strange file that won't play on my computer.
I guess your computer doesnt play mp3s?

Major respect for this. Hes still yet to top the Don Cartegina. But I agree with you on that this album is pure fire. The last album was average considerin hes one of raps elite. I wish Scott Storch would produce a whole damn album for him. Thanks for this remix.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.