Fat Joe - Elephant in the Room

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
The album's pretty good, I think. Nothing special, but the beat, the flow, the hooks are on point and has replay value to me. Minimal mellow/lady tracks, maybe 2-3 at most, and everything else is just raw.

Joe has been mediocre for years.

His last good album was Jealous Ones Still Envy, because of "What's Luv?" he realised there is more money in that fagoty R&B shit.

THEV1LL4N

fat joe should forget puttin out an album, he should concetrate on slimming down. he is way too obese and is setting standards for people on the way to health problems. do something more useful and admit yourself to a hospital or something. set a good example for the people.

Stred

Stank ass bitch
Staff member
fat joe should forget puttin out an album, he should concetrate on slimming down. he is way too obese and is setting standards for people on the way to health problems. do something more useful and admit yourself to a hospital or something. set a good example for the people.
but then he wouldn't be known as fat Joe!?!

slim joe... what kind of a name would that be?? sounds like some homo country singer

ARon

It was alright. That White is the best track on it easily. Someone said something bout his R&B shit but I actually like I Won't Tell. There really isn't too much bad about it but then there isn't anything great either, except Premo laced tracks of course. The Crackhouse is pretty good too, so is The Fugitive. He is really just going along with trends right now and kind of combining himself with the southern swagger and calling it a day. I think 2-3 is a pretty good rating.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.