Fat Joe conquers his fear of flying

Fat Joe has had a fear of flying for over ten years which has meant he has not left the United States during the entirety of his career. However it seems that particular era is coming to a close because Joey Crack has announced his first ever European tour to support his upcoming independent album, Me Myself & I.

The rapper has been acclimatizing himself to flight very slowly and cautiously over the last two years. It began in 2004 when he began hiring private jets for domestic travel which doubled as a private situation for him to overcome his phobia. Fat Joe is now even happy to travel with other passengers on commercial airliners.

"This tour has been something I've wanted to do for years. I'm so glad I've found peace with flying and am able to finally hit the overseas market. This will definitely be the first of many European trips for me. I'm excited to finally see all my fans overseas that have supported my hip-hop career over the past 14 years."

Fat Joe will visit Spain, France, Germany and the UK over the next fortnight.

The single for Me Myself & I is ‘Clap & Revolve’ which is already in rotation on relevant radio rosters.

I seen him at newark once right before he was about to get on a plane and he seemed fine. Hitting up them international tours tho, that's good.

SonOf2pac

i dont like this guy but sometimes he impresses me with his music... his last album was straight garbage though... i got it and never really bumped it too much

congrats on conquering the fear... i'd be afraid too if i weighed 400 lbs goin on a little plane... :laugh:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.