Fat Joe Clip......

Fuck him. I don't see what he was thinking or trying to accomplish by him saying that shit. But now this is going to just keep on going and going.

And like it or not, Joe isn't no where near where 50 is at right now with him getting Mobb Deep recently and a movie lined up. I think it's out of pure jealousy. He didn't have to go there and I personally hope it comes back to bite him in the ass.

C.R.Y.

^^50 started it so too bad. and about what he was trying to accomplish shit, its 50 who you should be questioning. he started dissing jada and game.

The funny thing is i dont really care much for fat joe, but i found it funny as fuck. And i dont really think it matters howmany movies 50 does or howmany shitty songs sell millions. he has no skill. And people with less money can deff diss him with out hatin. Oh and fuck mob deep didnt they diss pac recently or some shit? thats just fucked up.

C.R.Y. said:
^^50 started it so too bad. and about what he was trying to accomplish shit, its 50 who you should be questioning. he started dissing jada and game.
Yeah, 50 started the beef but that doesnt mean Fat Joe had to bring it up to the awards. That aint what Award Shows are for. It makes it seem like rappers only come to Awards to fight and thats bad. Just respect the event.

Crunkadelic said:
Yeah, 50 started the beef but that doesnt mean Fat Joe had to bring it up to the awards. That aint what Award Shows are for. It makes it seem like rappers only come to Awards to fight and thats bad. Just respect the event.
Man award shows are all about that.Its all about the drama. Remeber the the whole thing with deathrow dissin diddy back in the day? Thats a hell of a lot more interesting to go back and watch that who one best song of that yea.

calithugs913 said:
Man award shows are all about that.Its all about the drama. Remeber the the whole thing with deathrow dissin diddy back in the day? Thats a hell of a lot more interesting to go back and watch that who one best song of that yea.
Thats what usually happens at awards, but that aint what Awards are made for. That kinda shit just makes rap look bad - its like the only genre of artists who dont know how to behave or act civilized. Thats real ignorant. Anybody that finds that kind of negativity amusing it just lost cause its really just sad. Besides, its one thing to fight at a hiphop awards like the Source Awards, but another to do it at the general music awards like the VMAs.

Crunkadelic said:
Thats what usually happens at awards, but that aint what Awards are made for. That kinda shit just makes rap look bad - its like the only genre of artists who dont know how to behave or act civilized. Thats real ignorant. Anybody that finds that kind of negativity amusing it just lost cause its really just sad. Besides, its one thing to fight at a hiphop awards like the Source Awards, but another to do it at the general music awards like the VMAs.
Dont get me wrong i see yer point, but it really helps highlight the intenisty of some of these fueds. I mean cmon most of the rappers who act like that get on stage because they made it with violent lyrics. Can you expect any diff?

They may be the only artist to act out, but there also the only ones who really have beef in there music. One thing im sick of is people talking about shootin and hurtin there enemies , then when somethin happens they act sad and say they would never really wish death on anybod. If you dont mean it dont say it. :rolleyes:

HellRazor05 said:
50 deserved it, Joe said he was only makin one track and then 50 just kept goin and goin...with the video and everything. Not to mentioned Yayo's faggot ass keeps runnin' his mouth like its his job.
yep.

i think fat joe been frustrated tho, cos ppl still siding with g unit... even tho its well know theyre 'misfits'
so he tried to bring it to a wider medium. and u cant say he didnt succeed cos millions if not billions saw it. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.