Fat Joe Calls 50 Cent "A Clown," Says He Wants Credit For His Solid Career

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Fat Joe recently stopped by BET's "Rap City" and he had some words for 50 Cent, who recently said during his own taping of the show that Fat Joe was one of the five rappers he'd eliminate from the genre if given the power.

In response to 50's comments, Joe said that the beef with 50 has only helped his career, but he stated outright that he could not be eliminated from the game, calling he and his crew "untouchable."

"This dude 50 Cent is a clown, we've been beefing what -- three years?" the rapper said. "I go to every club in New York City, every hood. Have you ever seen a G-Unit member in a club? The question was eliminate, he can't eliminate Fat Joe. Since I've been beefing with 50 Cent, I've become so much richer in my life, so much more millions and keep dropping hit records. And my brother Khaled is dropping heavy records and We The Best and you see that movement. You can't stop us. We untouchable, B."

Joe was on the show to promote his forthcoming eighth solo album, The Elephant In The Room, which he said will be the no. 1 album in the country when it's released -- due in part to his solid track record.

"I've been in the game for 14 years," Joe explained. "I've been dropping so many hits. Do you know how hard it is for a guy to make a hit record every single time? This record right now is about to be no. 1 in the country. It's killin' them. You can't stop me. So my thing is why not give credit where credit is due?

"If a dude keep bringing out no. 1 records -- "Make It Rain,"... "Lean Back" made them "Lean Wit it, Rock Wit It," made em "Shoulder Lean," matter fact blame me for "Pop, Lock and Drop It" cause "Lean Back" started that. "Make it Rain"... Rihanna had to talk about it, she had to get an "Umbrella". How many people you seen make it rain after a song like that? But they don't want to talk about Fat Joe like he's top ten. Elephant is in the Room, the Room is hip-hop," he continued.

Joe's forthcoming album is slated for released early this year on Virgin Records.

Source: BallerStatus.com

Fat Joe needs to realize that he's not really a powerful force in the actual hip-hop artform. I found his statement about being "so much richer" was a little silly, especially when comparing yourself to 50, who at this point sweats money. I'd say he's far more conceited than 50 is.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Fat Joe Said Some Good Shit He's Funny

This Shit Wouldnt Even Of Been An Article Hadnt 50 Went On & Said What He Said

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.