Fans Tune-in To MySpace To Preview New Beyonce Album

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Fans of Beyonce were able to tune-in today (November 11) as early as 12:01 AM PST on Beyonce’s official MySpace and preview her brand new album.

The album, I Am... Sasha Fierce is Beyonce’s third studio album and showcases eleven tracks that she co-wrote and co-produced split into two discs.

“I am in a different place right now and I wanted people to see the many sides of me. The music is upbeat for the dance, fun side and it is reflective, passionate and serious for the personal side. I have taken risks here. I am not afraid and my music will explain it all. There is no label or tag on my sound. It’s me and I am so excited to share it with the world.”

The album will be released as two separate editions – the standard edition will contain a total of eleven tracks, while the deluxe edition contains sixteen.

The album will feature production from The Heatmakerz, Stargate, The-Dream, Darkchild, Ian Dench, Sean Garret, Jim Jonsin, Amanda Ghost and The Bama Boyz.

I Am... Sasha Fierce hits stores Tuesday (November 18).

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.