family

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
^damn wtf i thought they were from the time they release whistle while u twurk to the 'my brother and me' cds.

werent they the ones who did the track 'I am my brothers keeper' too?

maybe theyre cousins jack

2Pac & Kadafi (cousins)
Ali Vegas & Lamar Odom (cousins)
Bronze Nazareth & Kevlaar 7 (brothers)
Busta Rhymes & Rampage (cousins)
Dr. Dre & Sir Jinx (cousins)
Fatal Hussein & Yas (brothers)
Foxy Brown & DJ Clark Kent (cousins)
Layzie Bone & Flesh-N-Bone (brothers)
Layzie Bone, Flesh-N-Bone, Wish Bone & Lil' Wish (cousins)
Lil' Flip & Flopper (cousins)
Madlib & Oh No (brothers)
MC Shan & Marley Marl (cousins)
MC Shy D & Afrika Bambaataa (cousins)
Napoleon & Muszamil (brothers)
Wish Bone & Lil' Wish (father & son)
Ya Boy, Bailey & San Quinn (cousins)
Z-Ro & Dougie D (brothers)
Z-Ro, Trae & Dougie D (cousins)

Mr.Deuce said:
name rappers they are family wit each otha.

snoop-rbx
2pac-mopreme
dr.dre-warren g
e-40-c-bo
etc.
I knwe pac/Preme... and Dre/Warren, but how are Snoop and RBX related?

Snoop-Daz (cousins)
Obie-Proof (cousins)
Proof-Sista Shyne (brother/sister)
Joe/Russ Simmons (Russ ain't a rapper, but a mogul)

I just found out the other day too taht Royce got a brother trying to break into rap now.

And, SUPPOSEDLY, Eminem's younger brother Nate is supposed to be working a rap career. But I ain't heard shit about that in forever.

How are 40 and Bo related?

Big_R said:
rza, odb, and gza are cousins
I'm glad you pointed that out... I may be having a brainfart moment, but did Meth say that he and ODB are like cousins or something too?

I swear I heard either Meth or RZA say that like 3 people in the group were all related to ODB.

Isn't Flav related to ODB somehow too? I don't know why... but I wanna think I heard that somewhere.

Warren G & Dr. Dre (Step Brothers)
I believe their half brothers, homie. I just saw Warren on TV for something a couple weeks ago and I thought he said that he and Dre have the same father, different moms.

Nate Dogg & Snoop Dogg (Cousins)
...the fuck? Since when? You sure you cain't confusing Nate with Daz somehow?

Nutt-So & Keyshia Cole (Brother & Sister)
Nah shit... I never knew that.

Bam_Margera said:
I knwe pac/Preme... and Dre/Warren, but how are Snoop and RBX related?

Snoop-Daz (cousins)
Obie-Proof (cousins)
Proof-Sista Shyne (brother/sister)
Joe/Russ Simmons (Russ ain't a rapper, but a mogul)

I just found out the other day too taht Royce got a brother trying to break into rap now.

And, SUPPOSEDLY, Eminem's younger brother Nate is supposed to be working a rap career. But I ain't heard shit about that in forever.

How are 40 and Bo related?
Who is Sista Shyne?

troublesome2004 said:
Who is Sista Shyne?
Proof's sister. She's getting big on the Detroit scene, she's done some national mixtapes thanks to her brother and Em... but frankly... I don't know any of her songs or tapes.

I was just puttin' down people I know. When I read the thing about Royce's brother getting in the game, I didn't put his name down cuz I forgot what his stage name is.

Bam_Margera said:
Proof's sister. She's getting big on the Detroit scene, she's done some national mixtapes thanks to her brother and Em... but frankly... I don't know any of her songs or tapes.

I was just puttin' down people I know. When I read the thing about Royce's brother getting in the game, I didn't put his name down cuz I forgot what his stage name is.
Thanks for the info.

2Pac / Kastro (cousins)
Props.. I forgot about that one.

Speaking of which... someone in this thread said Pac and Kadafi were cousins if I'm not mistaken. If that is the case, whoever said that was wrong.. a lot of people thought they were cousins but they actually just grew up together.

Bam_Margera said:

Speaking of which... someone in this thread said Pac and Kadafi were cousins if I'm not mistaken. If that is the case, whoever said that was wrong.. a lot of people thought they were cousins but they actually just grew up together.
It was my nonsense. :) I actually thought about Kastro. ;)

Bam_Margera said:

:thumb:
I don't think Pac and Kadafi were cousins.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
yeah kadafi not cousins with pac but were like brothers, & the families were close
kastro is in the Cox family

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.