FAKE jordans on these new shoe banners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Being a shoe collector and a Jordan collector is there any reason to have banners of websites selling fake shoes? Im not sure if yall know that they are fake. Those are the worst fakes I have seen before. Most of the Jordans and nikes on that site are not even true colors of the released shoe. That alone lets you know they are fake. Some of the true color jordans on that site are well over $200 dollars for the real things. They are selling them all for $59.99. lol. I just dont want anyone going to these sites to buy shoes because I am a collector myself.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Those sites support StreetHop.com by paying for that advertising space. However we have no control over what they sell and like anything with life, it is the purchasers responsibility to know what they are paying for.

However, as far as I can see, they are all reputable businesses, and if one is found to sell an inferious product, that does not mean the others do to.

In the end, the buyer is reponsible, not me and not the site, thus this is not the place to discuss other sites and businesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.