FAKE Crooked i Cd (Say Hi To The Bad Guy) has been EXPOSED (Proof inside)

FAKE Crooked i Cd (Say Hi To The Bad Guy) has been EXPOSED (Proof inside)

The deal was, that Nino and Kilo were posting on the dubcnn forums under many various account names, creating a false hype about this new Crooked i CD so that more people would buy it, 1 from LSN, 2. from FTP (every1 not knowing there are the same people as well as 1O1/ GMG etc).

Every1 on dubcnn was weary of it to begin with, but these videos by Clint Dogg (from Kilo aka Josh aka Kilo2 aka DTG Ent. David Tanner Guinn aka DeathRowsFinest aka LSN on dubcnn.com) prove it all and exposes him and this Crooked i Cd as a SCAM.

These videos don't lie.
1st Msg by Josh aka Kilo aka DTG Ent aka DeathRowsFinest (8-3-09)

2nd Msg Talking to Josh aka Kilo aka DTG Ent aka DeathRowsFinest(8-3-09)

Return MSG to Kilo aka Nino aka etc etc (8-3-09)

The very next day BOTH Cd's were taken down.

If you got time, it will all explain itself after a little reading up on these links below.
Crooked I-Say Hi 2 The Bad Guy
Not promoting, but a topic would hit here anyhow so....Crooked I, FTP
New Crooked i cd, FTP, 1O1, GMG, Kilo/DeathRowsFinest/DTG Ent. Exposed
Here U Go FTP (Crooked Tracks Inside)

Clint Dogg - Msg to Josh aka Kilo aka DTG Ent aka FTP aka 1O1 (12-3-09)

kastro

i really like what crooked i raps about, i wondered what whould have happened if he wasnt stuck on death row all those years and if he had a proper record deal and support he wouldve blown up by now but all now we kan look forward to is his mixtapes

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.