Faith Evans To Release Tell All Book In August

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Faith Evans, singer and widow of The Notorious B.I.G., is set to release a "tell all" book, titled Keep the Faith: A Memoir, this August.

She revealed plans for the book earlier this year, which is said to detail the highs and lows of the singer's life, but will also shed light on Evans' controversial relationship with her late husband, The Notorious B.I.G.

Since its announcement, Faith has been tight lipped about the upcoming book. However, she has said "My journey has been complicated on many levels. And since I am always linked to B.I.G., there are a lot of misconceptions about who I really am."

Faith has been in the rumor mills since the 90s. From rumors of an affair with the late Tupac Shakur -- who was involved with a beef with her husband at the time -- to B.I.G.'s rumored connection with protege Lil Kim, Faith's book is expected to, partly, explain and close the debate about what really took place outside the media's watchful eye.

"B.I.G. never got a chance to tell his story. It's been left to others to tell it for him," said Faith. "In making the decision to tell my own story, it means that I've become one of those who can give insight to who B.I.G. really was. But I can only speak on what he meant to me."

The book will be 368 pages in length, and is currently available for pre-order through online retailers.

Keep the Faith: A Memoir will hit shelves on August 29.

Source: BallerStatus.com

W

westcoastin

u swear this chickenhead gon tell the truth
look how gon she is in that pic wit pac
u swear she gon tell ppl wat really happen
"yea we got to drink n smokin and pac took me back to his place n pounded me for a couple hrs"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.